Free reconnaissance training Marathon Ghent 2021
The free reconnaissance runs have ended.
See you on October 27!
BLACK = Race course (half) marathon. | RED = Training course
- Training 18/08/2019: 25 km
- Training 25/08/2019: 26 km or 15 km
- Training 01/09/2019: 27 km
- Training 08/09/2019: 30 km
- Training 15/09/2019: 31 km
- Training 22/09/2019: 32 km
- Training 29/09/2019: 33 km
- Training 06/10/2019: 34 km
- Training 13/10/2019: 36 km
- Training 20/10/2019: 21 km
Using the GPX-files
- On the website
- Open the page and click on the location icon ().
- You can now see where you are, relative to the route.
- Using your smartwatch
- Some timepieces can store a GPX and display the route.
- See the manual for your timepiece
- Via Google Maps
- On a PC, go to https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/?hl=en_US
- Log in with Google account
- Create a new card and import the GPX files
- In your Google maps (PC and mobile) you can now call up the maps under "my places".
- Via an app
- Android: Google Store (recommended by Andreas Flosdorf).
- iPhone: ???
Thanks to Mark Plessers